VNA Alliance provides a stellar Orthopedic Program to enable clients to achieve their maximum level of independence and mobility.
The goal of our program is to assist and educate clients on safe and effective therapy practices so they are able to maintain a healthy, active lifestyle.
A Physical Therapist first evaluates each client, creating a tailored program based in the physician’s recommendations. Their excellent care will include:
• Assessment of postoperative therapy
• Assessment of pain and assistance with
management of pain
• Total Joint Replacement education
• Fall Prevention instruction
• Strength and mobility assessment
• Gait training
• Assistive device education
VNA Alliance works closely with the orthopedic team to meet the needs of each individual client and enable their successful and safe recovery.
Click on any one of the Safe at Home Icons below for more information.